Pay Back (TG, MC, Erotic) - Part 5/5

Dark fantasy. Transgender (TG), Male to Female transformation (MtF). Mind Control (MC). Erotic.

Three inner city friends find themselves caught in a revenge plot by a bullied kid from their school. Poor choices leave the trio irrevocably broken with only one remaining to pick up the pieces.

Story is original by me; image is not owned by me and is only used as a reference for the story. Deviant source for image: drago4969

Part 5 of 5

Pay Back - Part 4


----

They stared into each others' eyes for what seemed like minutes. The blue eyed angel was happy and content for the first time that day, and he had brought her there. But eventually the moment passed and her smiled wavered and Denise looked awkward. As her arousal and ecstasy faded she began to remember who she had been it seemed. And their love making was causing her shame. His penis softened within her and he pulled it out.

He tried to not take it hard, as he knew the whole situation was fucked up. He had just fucked his friend who was made into a white girl… Who was carrying his baby! He felt the guilt of it. Marvin tried to tell himself that it was the compulsion from the evil fucking kid. But he knew it wasn’t all that… it felt genuine.

He laid down on his back next to her, she rolled over onto her back pulling the sheet up over her naked body staring up at the ceiling. They laid in quietness. He couldn’t grasp what was going through her head. What she had willingly just did with him, had to feel much worse than what he had done.

The silence was deafening and he couldn’t take it. “Denise,” he heard his voice fill the void. “Did you want to talk about it.”

Her heavy breathing was all he got back from her for several long moments. “No Marvin. I need to figure this out first.”

They laid quietly in bed for several more minutes before Marvin got up and flipped the light off. He got his bedding on the floor configured before hearing her voice again. “I actually do need you, to sleep… No uh… Trick.”

“I get it,” he replied standing back up and crawling into bed with her. He spooned her soft small body as she laid on her side facing toward the wall. Their naked bodies pressed together, it felt just right. “Is that good?”

“Yes…” she breathed out quietly. “Just perfect…” And within seconds he could hear the deep breathing of his girl falling into sleep. He felt better than he had from a few minutes before. The conflict wiped away by the elation of holding her body close to him. The sweet smell of her body, the soft touch of her legs on his, and her taste still lingering within his mouth.

Marvin awoke from the banging on his door. Morning had already come and he had slept blissfully through the night. The events of the previous day crashed back to him before he realized Denise wasn’t in his bed anymore. He looked around groggily and she wasn’t anywhere… Had he dreamed it then?

“Marvin get your ass up,” Big Carl yelled through the door.

“Why you yelling?” He called back at his Dad. “It’s the weekend.”

“Denise made a fantastic breakfast,” he emphasized fantastic. “You get out here and eat it before it gets cold.”

The grogginess wiped away in a flash as he sat up in bed. He was naked and he could feel some of the dried fluids on his bed from their play that previous night. Denise was real… Denzel was now a girl. Fuck how could that be real?

“I’m up, I’m up,” he said pulling his boxers on. As he got dressed he heard his father talk to the feminine voice of Denise before the front door open and shut. His dad was off to work. He tested the air and got a faint whiff of something burning…

Confused at the scent he got his shirt over his head and went out into the living room. The burning smell was more prevalent and his eye locked onto the blonde blue eyed beauty getting toast out of their toaster. She blushed when she saw him.

“I uh…” She stammered. “Was trying to make myself useful. Sorry about that, I didn’t know he would wake you.”

“No, it’s good.” Marvin said. “Big man isn’t used to female house guests as it’s been a year since he had a stable girlfriend.”

She giggled as he walked up to the dining table. “Big Carl ate it all and said it was good…” She was wearing more of Jacklyn’s clothing. A very feminine looking white and yellow sunflower printed dress, with a nice V-neckline show casing her amazing breasts.

Marvin looked skeptically down at the plate that was clearly meant for him. The eggs were way over cooked, the toast was extra crispy, and the bacon was clearly burned. “Yeah it looks great…”

She began slapping at his arm repeatedly. “I’ll get better!” He laughed snatching her wrist in a quick motion and pulling her towards him. She gave out a squeak of protest as she fell forward into him. He easily pulled her body into him so her large breasts pressed up against his lower chest. Denise’s curvy soft body felt perfect pressed up against him. Her blonde hair splashed back over her shoulders and her blue eyes looked up into his. He could see her pupils dilate as he held her there.

Without any thought he brought his face towards hers and kissed the perfect lips that begged to be kissed. A moan cooed up from her throat as their lips sucked away at each other. His free hand pressed into her lower back pulling her body firmly against his. Marvin could feel the eagerness of her lips against his, and felt invigorated that she also had the same feelings towards him.

When their faces parted again her cheeks were flushed pink and she averted her eyes. “Oh god… I told myself it was just last night. That it wasn’t real. That it was a fluke.” His hand on her back slid down and he grasped her ass in a tight squeeze. Her eyes widened and she snapped her head back to look at him and he kissed her again. He loved her reactions, the shyness, and resistance. “Marvin shouldn’t we fight it?” She asked almost breathlessly staring up at him.

“I get what you’re saying,” Marvin responded thinking it over, but feeling his need for her overwhelm his senses. “You want to resist what was done to us. But I think that doesn’t really help anything. The little weasel won’t give a shit. He’s already done the damage he wanted to inflict on us.” He paused staring into her sea blue eyes. “If we fight it, if we resist it…”

“All we’re doing is punishing ourselves.” She said catching onto his reasoning. “But it’s more than that Marvin.” Her free hand, that he wasn’t holding, lifted up and rubbed across his chest in almost a mesmerized fashion. “I’m supposed to be a guy! Not a love struck girl failing to cook for her man.” She shook her head in exasperation. “I’m literally barefoot in the kitchen and cooking!”

“And pregnant,” He stated without thinking and regretted it immediately. She seemed to be working up into a frenzy over her situation, coming to grips with what was going on. He didn’t need to be attempting to be funny. It’s something he would have done with Denzel, but it was a horrible idea he realized with Denise.

“Oh my god… I forgot. How could I forget? How can I even be pregnant? I have no identity… no family… And I have a baby?” He could see the fear creeping up in her eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he said running his hand over his face at his stupidity. “What made you decide to do this?” He gestured around the kitchen and the food on the plate next to him. He forced himself to scoop a mouthful of eggs into his mouth. He didn’t want her freaking out about the baby. He felt like freaking out about the baby! What the fuck were they supposed to do with a child? They weren’t even out of high school yet?

“I woke up this morning blissful, forgetting everything that had happened, wrapped in your arms…” Her cheeks flushed. The small blond clearly liked being encompassed by his arms, and he loved holding her. “As my situation came back to me, I realized I have nothing to offer.”

“You just had your whole life up ended, why would you need to offer anything?” Martin said in exasperation.

“Because I care!” She said stomping her foot angrily. The neighbor down stairs clunked the ceiling in response, causing her to blush again. “I am your girl… whether or not we wanted that. And I have a need… A need to feel useful… useful to you.” She shoved her finger over the big man’s lips before he could interject again. “No, just let me finish. You owe me nothing Marvin, and neither does your old man. And the more I think on it, I realize I’ve owed you for a long time. You two were always there steering me away from trouble, especially after my pops went to prison… Yet I never did anything in return, nor did I learn my lesson.”

She paused for several seconds, Marvin remained silent not really sure how to respond to the omission from his longtime friend and now girlfriend. “But there I was getting up in this small weak body thinking of how I could start making things right.. And I’m left with the realization that I’m fucking good for nothing!”

“That isn’t tru…”

“Name one thing Marvin!” She piped in irritation. “I’m decent at Basketball… or at least I was. Who knows how pathetic I am with this body? I know music, sports, and just how much I hate this world. I can’t even cook fucking breakfast!” She waved her hand at the mess. “I don’t have any skills or education. So I tried. I told myself I would make myself useful even if I had to fail and humiliate myself while doing it!”

Marvin took a bite out of the burned toast, and chewed and swallowed as if it he had no problem. “You don’t need to eat that,” the small woman stated swiping out her hand to take the toast away, but he moved it out of her reach. He took another meaningful bite and continued to stare at her. She rolled her blue eyes, but seemed to have given up on stopping him from eating the bad meal. Marvin saw that she was hesitant to continue talking, there was clearly more to what she wanted to do.

“And?” He asked shoving the rest of toast into his mouth and swallowing it down.

“I will clean the house,” she said her cheeks tinging again. “Give you and Big Carl something to come home to.” He nodded, she had decided to take on domestic duties. It was very stereotypical of a woman and he couldn’t understand why she decided this was the way she wanted to help. But he knew better than to open his mouth about it. “I’ve also…” her eyes averted and she bit her lower lip. She turned sideways and shocked him by sitting down on his lap. She brought her face up to his and looked him in the eyes. “…decided that I’ve made some pretty horrible choices. And you were always there telling me when I was making them even when I ignored you and blew you off. Yet you were still there to help pick me back up again and help me out of the messes I made.”

“That’s um… good of you two admit. Though I have made a series of mistakes myself.” Marvin said confused on her confession and the feminine gesture.

She leaned forward giving him a view down the flower patterned dress into her curvy cleavage and whispered into his ear almost as if she was imparting a deep dark secret. “I will submit to you in all ways.” He forgot to breathe as she pulled back from him, the weight of her breasts withdrawing from his chest. Denise bit her low lip with a shy smile casting her eyes downward, clearly embarrassed by her declaration.

He got hard from the thought of it, his dick pressing up into her soft warm ass seated in his lap. Her shy smile widened at she felt his arousal. “You seem to approve.”

The big man cleared his throat attempting to form a response. “You can't really mean that. And why?” He was bewildered and turned on by the obvious sexual implication. But there was no way she really meant that for day to day activities? Even if she meant it he doubted that she would actually follow through with it.

“No,” she stated. “And yes. And I don’t know! I don’t want to be like this. But I feel so vulnerable, so aimless, and without meaning. I’m a balloon full of helium being blown in the wind. The tiniest prick and I will pop. And if left to my own devices I would just drift up and up and up…” She trailed off as she stared into his eyes, her blue eyes lost in wonder. “But your strong arm I can trust will never let me go into danger. You’ve always looked out for me before… And last night as I felt the world crumble around me, all that was left was you.”

“I would be your strong arm regardless Denise,” he stated taking in the deeply personal confession of hers.

“I know… I also liked you being in control.” He couldn’t help but smile at that, she was referring to their sex last night. How he had dominated her. It had felt right and natural to do it, and exciting. Apparently she also thought the same but wanted to expand it further than just the bedroom.

“Kiss me,” he stated. There was slight hesitation before she leaned forward playing her lush lips on his and they sucked away at each other. He enjoyed having her eager lips engage his, and doing so at his command. He pinched her butt causing her to break the kiss with a squeak and she looked at him scandalized. “You may come to regret this.”

“I doubt I will ever have anything to regret from you,” she responded staring longingly into his eyes. “Though I’m sure at times I may not be happy with it. But I trust you much more so than I trust myself.”

“This isn't like you at all,” Marvin stated accusatory. “You were just telling me that you wanted to resist it. Now this?”

“I'm a complete mess Marvin,” she cast her blue eyes downward before looking back up to meet his. “I know the magic is effecting me. But I'm pretty sure this was my own thought, my own decision.”

“I don't believe this, but if this is the way of it..” Marvin paused wondering . “It looks like we are getting married after all.”

“Marriage?” Her eyes went wide.

“Seriously Denise?” he said in exasperation as he gripped her fine bubbly ass in his left hand. “You commit to me total submission yet find marriage to be shocking?”

She shrugged her small shoulders, framing her pretty face in her hair as she shyly stared back. “Marvin it’s not like this is some sort or grand plan, it’s just what feels right. You should be in charge. Instinctively I know that, but marriage… It makes it so much more real. We would be husband and…. Wife! With a baby! We can’t keep the baby!”

Marvin sighed, “We already talked about that…”

“I know.. I know. That wasn’t what I meant. And I originally mentioned that.. thing… because I was scared.” She said looking abashed, her face scrunched up as mind raced along. “We have no way to take care of a baby! We don’t have jobs, we don’t even have a place to live… and I’m a nobody. I don’t even exist according to the books!”

“We owe it to ourselves and to that human life growing in your belly to make it happen,” Marvin said feeling a sense of fierce determination rise up in him. It was hard for him to grasp where it was coming from, as he felt the same fear and panic as the small girl sitting in his lap. How could he take care of a baby? Provide that child a good life?

“One step at a time angel,” he said caressing her face and seeing the anxiety sap out of it and a smile slip onto it. “First we get you your new identity.”

“And have you be in debt to Tommy?” Disgust passed over her face and anger. He shared the same feelings, but felt on top of the world knowing that the blue eyed doll in his lap felt those feelings due to him. He felt his love for her explode through him and couldn’t help but pulling her in for a kiss. There was a slight surprise before she melted into his arms and made out with him.

“You are worth it,” he stated feeling to his core that it was true. He would do anything for his girl. “I’ll find a way to repay my debt to him, but that is a problem for another day.”

“Speaking of taking care of immediate problems,” her lips thinned into a mischievous smile as her small hand grabbed hold of his boner through his pants. “Would you like me to take care of this big boy?”

A wave of guilt passed over him, he didn’t want to just use her in that fashion. She meant more to him, but at the same time… He really wanted to use her! And she had made it clear to him that she wanted to submit to him in all ways… He needed to be dominate, aggressive, and spontaneous. Especially if he wanted to make things work out.

“Get down on your knees and let’s work on some new skills,” he said with a wolfish smile. Her face flushed as she looked back in stunned shock not really expecting it. “Denise, now.” He said in a firm voice shaking her out of her frozen state. Denise nodded her head in the affirmative, slipping off his lap and kneeling before him. She cast her head down shyly as her fingers worked on the zipper to his pants.

He felt dirty, but he could see the excitement and lust in her eyes as she looked hungrily upon the mound awaiting her in his pants. The zipper undone she slipped her hand gingerly into the opening and her light fingers played along his dick as she searched for the opening in his boxers. Her small soft hand slipped its way in and grabbed hold of his hard manhood, she exhaled in a hint of excitement as her grip became firm.

Her eyes looked up to him looking for permission to proceed, and he nodded down to her. Denise’s face was still flushed but a slight smile crossed her lips as she began stroking his penis inside his boxers. Marvin let out a grunt as her fingers and palm slid up and down his shaft. She teased the sensitive areas with her finger while occasionally constricting and loosening her hand. But what made it even better for the big black guy was her eyes stayed on his as she pleasured him.

She pushed her narrow left hand into his pants as well, and he was curious on what she was going to do with it. She could double up her grip on his member and stimulate more regions at once. But instead he felt her hand go down below and grasp his balls. He inhaled sharply as she teased a smile up to him. Denise gave him a few good squeezes on his scrotum before rolling her fingers over his sack. He felt tingling go up his dick and knew he was getting even more hard than he was before.

The blonde took her right hand to the top of his dick and played with its head, he had to clamp his jaw as the sensation was spreading excitement through his entire member. After several seconds of running her fingers over the opening on his head she withdrew her hand from his pants and held it up to her face. He could see the sticky residue of precum coating her fingers. She playfully rubbed them together, as sticky strains spread out between them. “Smells like man,” she stated flashing him a beautiful smile.

Her arm lowered to go back into his pants when he interrupted, “Denise I want you to suck those fingers clean.” She halted and looked back up at him uncertain. “You need to get a taste of your man.”

Denise stared at her nimble fingers for several long moments before moving her hand closer to her lush lips. Her nose twitched as she sniffed his manly scent again before her small tongue slowly pushed out of her mouth toward her finger. The tip gingerly sampled the sticky substance on her fingers and withdrew back into her mouth. Her white cheeks puckered up as the flavor made its way over her tongue.

Marvin couldn’t help but smile at her reaction. Her blue eyes caught his smirk and she blushed. “It’s salty!” She said defensively. He wasn’t accusing her of anything, yet she felt the need to defend how she was acting. Her tongue moved around her mouth as she seemed to acclimate to the taste. He raised his eyebrows as she delayed, and she finally opened her mouth and took in the two fingers covered in his precum.

He could see her tongue rolling over the fingers and then she began vigorously sucking as her fair face stared up at his. Denise struggled with something for a moment before she swallowed. Her face contorted as she did so, as in she was willing herself to do it. The big man smiled again, “That’s a good girl!”

He pushed up on his feet briefly as he slipped his pants down his legs along with his boxers leaving his long black dick point out towards her face. The look on her face transformed from discomfort to admiration. Her eyes went wide seeing his package pop up in front of her. Her astonished face went from the long staff in front of her up to his face, communicating “This fit inside me?”

Marvin was lost in his infatuation for her, the thrill of her energy and need, and the submission she displayed. It was so easy to forget what had happened the day before or how this small woman had been his friend. They had fucked twice, one unwilling and the other willing… Yet each was explainable. This new behavior of the beautiful blonde girl was crossing a line that couldn’t be crossed. It wasn’t just a matter of need or a moment of passion, this was complete acceptance and then dedication to it. She was feminizing and submitting to the point that she was becoming a new person. This wasn’t just Denzel stuck in a woman’s body… This was Denise his girl and future wife. The mother of his child. And she was committing to the new her.

When he had told her to get down on her knees, he half thought she would reject it. Showing that this submission game was only a momentary fancy of the hormones and changes affecting her. But as the big man stared loving down at her in near worship of his manhood, he knew things were definitely changed permanently between the two friends. This dynamic could never be undone. The act she was about to perform would seal their roles.

As if caught in the same mental conundrum he eyes and face seemed to go lax and distant. Denise was staring on the cock of her best friend with the intention of sucking him off. She had told stories of having girls do it to her in the past, and now she was that girl. The blonde would pleasure her man and would result in having to swallow the salty load or have it blown all over her face.

But the mental conflict was fleeting, as her eyes came back into focus and she flashed Marvin a wide beaming smile. Her eyes were flaring with conviction, this test would not dissuade her, she was ready to demonstrate her devotion and love to him. Her eyes communicated perfectly with him, as if their bond gave them near telepathic powers.

Her blue eyes left his as she focused on the task before her. Her pink lips puckered up and she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his penis. She made a slight sucking noise as her lips tickled his member. She kissed the front, and then the top. Her mouth moved around and down the shaft as she kissed on each sensitive region. He could feel her hot breath caress his dick and thighs as she went. Her small hands bracing on his knees as she leaned forward making love to his penis.

His manhood twitched as he could feel the emotion and passion passing through her to please him. There was an eagerness to her that seemed to contradict her submissive behavior before, but at the same time complemented it. Denise’s soft hands caressed and held the shaft as she kissed, sucked, and nibbled on the precious object. Her tongue flicked out teasingly along the bottom as she held it upward.

The blonde’s head sank down as she pushed his dick upward and her tongue played across his scrotum causing a groan to escape his mouth from the stimulation. Marvin didn’t even know such a technique could feel good until she did it. She continued to focus on his dick and balls as she played her mouth over them. The small hand stroked his shaft while she sucked and licked on his testicles in an aggressive desire and need.

Marvin’s breathing was becoming haggard as she engrossed herself on his dick. Her lips and tongue stopped playing on the sack and he realized his eyes had closed. He reopened his eyes to find her blue eyes staring longingly up towards his face passed his long black dick. Her salmon tongue slid all the way out as she looked at him, and she ran it all the way up the bottom side of his dick causing him to gasp.

His dick became a popsicle to her, as her tongue moved up and down his pole in desperate need and desire. Occasionally stopping to lick the tip and suck on it, her left hand moved back to playing with his balls making his entire dick tingle in the process. Each time she sucked on the tip her lips would dive deeper each time, taking more and more of him into her. Until she finally stopped licking her treat and began sucking and consuming it whole.

Her right hand rubbed down right before her mouth reached the location, while her left hand playfully teased his sack. Her pink lips pressed tightly around his dick as her head bobbed up and down. Her blue eyes locked onto him for as much as she could before she dove too deeply. And deeper she did go, as her hand began to run out of room to stroke him as her face pressed closer and closer to his stomach.

Marvin felt her convulse as the tip of his dick began to hit the back of her throat. It felt so good, and she kept going! She was deep throating him in a fierce way, showing she could do this. Denise was choking on the cock of her man, yet not allowing that to deter her in satisfying him. It was getting to be too much, his entire member felt like it wanted to vibrate and was nearly about to explode.

The big man decided to commit, “Swallow it… down!” He pressed his hand onto her head pushing her down his dick as he erupted into her mouth. He grunted with fierce pleasure as the tingling was replaced with a surge of intense pleasure as he released into Denise’s mouth. Her head convulsed for a bit before he heard the audible swallow from her throat. Marvin released her head and felt more cum out of his dick in a smaller amount splashing into her mouth as his tip rested on her tongue and lips.

As the haze of euphoria burned down to embers he noticed the look of shock in her eyes. She had done it… Denise had committed herself to being his woman, submitting to an act that should have been demeaning to her. Her eyes creased up to him in a smile and he felt her tongue move across his overly sensitive member. Then she sucked and swallowed again, this time releasing a moan of pleasure as she took it down.

The deep rumble of his laugh filled the room. “Damn girl, you’ve wiped away an doubt I had about this.” His dick still comforted in the wet embrace of her mouth as she nodded her affirmation back. He caressed her small head in his heads, rubbing his fingers through her hair and brushing her cheek. Her eyes half closed in sensual pleasure from his touch. Marvin then pushed her back so his manhood would fall out of her mouth with a pop.

“Go to the bathroom and get cleaned up,” he told the small white girl. “We have work to do today.”


Epilogue


Marvin indebted himself to Tommy and got the papers for Denise. It even further solidified their need to marry as it would provide further cover for her identity. So they planned a small wedding within the week which made Denise very nervous about, but Marvin’s determination carried them forward.

Investigators came around looking for the two missing boys Denzel and Martias. Marvin lied saying he parted ways with them shortly after the game they had that night and didn’t know what happened to them. Denzel’s mom was devastated. Marvin attempted to bring Denise to her to explain what happened. They never got a chance as she was both hysterical at her missing son and enraged at the white girl Marvin was parading about. Denise was hurt, but not surprised. She was determined to one day find a way to speak with her mother.

Big Carl was strangely supportive through the whole ordeal, and was proudly there when the two tied the knot. He wouldn’t allow Marvin to get a job until he was finished with school and seemed overly happy at having a grandchild on the way even though he had been so strongly against Marvin knocking up any girls before. Family was important he emphasized, and Marvin understood that it indeed was.

The newlywed couple worked on a plan to get revenge on Sebastian the wizard and to free their friend Maria who was bound by him. But Sebastian's dark reign of terror came to an end when he was found dead with over a dozen bullets in his body. Apparently he had crossed the wrong people and hadn't be careful enough. They had lost their chance at revenge, though Marvin was secretly happy as he hadn't found any way to get at the guy besides murder.

Maria showed up shortly after the news broke, she was balling and an emotional wreck. Just like Denise had found herself truly and completely Marvin’s girl, Maria was no doubt Sebastian’s bitch. She loved him and the abuse he gave to her, and felt she deserved all of it. It took a few weeks to put her back together, and Big Carl suffered yet another surprise house guest. They were able to convince her to meet with her dad, mother, and sister and explain the truth of what happened. Unlike Denzel’s mother, her family while in complete disbelief accepted her back into the family. They would take care of her and her identity, she was family.

Marvin paid off his debt for small favors to Tommy over the next year and graduated from high school. He got a job working for his Dad’s security firm and worked nights while he studied at a trade school during the day. He kept up his hobby of basketball once a week, though he no longer had his team. He found two new players, but had his old friends cheering him on the side lines. Maria dated and eventually married the Italian American dude that played similar to how she did, but was better at passing the ball. They were a perfect couple who were full of passion.

Denise gave birth to their beautiful healthy daughter and stayed true to her vow. She did eventually get a job after having mastered her domestic duties. Their home with Big Carl was clean, well decorated, and felt more alive than it had ever done before. As the happiness of their lives set in, they talked less and less about the darkness that had changed their lives forever.

Never again did the trio encounter any form of magic. It was almost as if it was a dream, one in which Marvin lost his friends in some fashion yet gained a perfect wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MediaFire Archives and Google drive

TG Timeline (+Playlist)

Muscle Artist