Stay away from Nanatty (I don't feel sorry for anymore)

 Nanatty (Reddit discussion)

August 11 is when she went viral for saying the N-word and apologize afterwards: "I will never stream again.", "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't kill me", "I’ve been learning English recently, and I didn’t realize how offensive that word was."

August 13 she apologized again: "You guys don’t watch our streams, so don’t judge us based on a few clips from X. There’s been a lot of drama before this, and honestly, we’re both at fault. Only long-time viewers know the full story." replying to "Black man gets revenge on a Japanese streamer Nanatty after she called him the hard R… but now he’s being pursued in Japan. If found guilty, he could serve at least 2 years in Japan", "Regarding the N-word, I was directing it at a specific person, not everyone who saw my post on X.

But regardless of my intentions, I understand that it was wrong and I sincerely regret saying it. I’m truly sorry to anyone I offended." replying to "Nanatty says "fuckin' N*****" to black streamer Ozemi! This happened in a 'fat bar' in Osaka, Japan," (Extra I'm convince the part where Ozemi got her back by pouring a drink over her head wasn't fake and was a real moment.)

 

She made another tweet and a reply underneath that tweet on August 13th but unfortunately it has been deleted for unknown reasons. I didn't have time to screenshot sadly: https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088207080507510794?s=20 “I got down on my knees and apologized, but afterward, he kept humiliating me, saying things like, “If you want me to forgive you, lick my shoes or lick my fork,” and “You’re a prostitute, so it should be easy for you.” The people around him joined in and bullied me as well.”, https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088207215840862310?s=20 “. So once again, I realized what a horrible person he is. But I also understand that I said things I shouldn’t have said. I’m sorry.” 

Another deleted tweet she made  on August 13th: https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088428298066092138?s=20 “😞” replying to https://x.com/ArredondoJacob/status/2088065054654533657?s=20 “This is false. Nanntty went up to Ozemi to apologize and bowed. He told her to kiss his feet and then a fork. She refused. He continued. She again refused. He then insulted her and brought up her being a prostitute. Here’s the full clip.” replying to https://x.com/StreamClipsKick/status/2087915443507904594 "Japanese police are searching for Kick streamer Ozemi after he dumped a can of beer on Nanatty in front of police Ozemi confronted her and asked for an apology after she called him the hard R unprovoked the day before. She refused to apologize, calling him the hard R again, and then ran away In Japan, a suspect can be detained for up to 23 days before being indicted.",  Jacob quotes Hama's tweet https://x.com/Hamabmo62/status/2087943778732851608?s=20 “Context - She apologised by bowing (the most apologetic way in Japanese culture). But he tried to humiliate her by demanding she kiss his feet and a fork. She refused. He started insulting her and bringing up her past as an escort. She said it again after he pressured her.” Replying to https://x.com/ReckedClips/status/2087910940998009139?s=20 “🚨Japanese Streamer Nanatty calls Kick Streamer Ozemi the N-Word AGAIN!😬🤦‍♂️ “ Okay even though Ozemi is guilty, Nanatty is also guilty for lying about not knowing what the N-word meant. This also means Nanatty is innocent and she isn’t racist and Ozemi is trying to make himself the victim), Jacob's last tweet about nanatty and after this, he no longer talks about her again: https://x.com/ArredondoJacob/status/2088078568936948135?s=20 "Of course for insulting him a day prior. That’s not up for conjecture. My refuting is the rest of this fabricated gobbledygook that should be under @CommunityNotes")

August 16th: 



August 17: 

Forth Inas F-slur and Forth Inas Nanatty 

                                                                       Slur against indians, Nanatty, slur against Ozemi
Nanatty gets verbally attacked by a white streamer and unfortunately it's overlooked due to controversy surrounding Ozemi: https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2089209248618258642 replying to https://x.com/TropahPalm/status/2089058672563638759?s=20

I think the video of Nanatty lesbian-kissing black female kick streamer @xenathewitcher is staged for clout and I doubt these two a friends after what Cx streamers are doing to her. Also I can't tell if thegreattiger12 is serious or being sarcastic.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TG Timeline (+Playlist)

Real life Muscle

Idiots